If you’re a blogger and you haven’t already, you should definitely check out Influenster. First you sign up, then you basically unlock some badges so they can individualize your package, they send you a package full of fun free stuff, and you review it! It couldn’t be simpler. I received my first package yesterday, and I am SO thrilled!
- Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: This stuff is like gold. It covers every flaw (including my dark circles!) but doesn’t have a heavy feel to it. I like to keep my makeup very light, and this fits in with my routine perfectly.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash: This stuff smells phenom, and it left my skin silky smooth. I will definitely buy this the next time I run out of body wash.
- Dr. Scholl’s Ball of Foot Cushion: I’ve used these before, but this version is new and improved. Whereas the older model sometimes made it so my shoes were too tight, these are thin enough that it isn’t a problem. These will make wearing your favorite shoes so much more comfortable! I tried them out last night with my new Webster Collection Wedges from Target, and my feet felt great this morning.
- ChapStick Lip Shield 360: ChapStick created this balm to be used year-round, and it contains antioxidants and Vitamin E. Plus, it’s SPF 50, which is kind of amazing, as all of my current ChapSticks are SPF 15. It has a light lemony flavor that isn’t at all overwhelming, and this is exactly what I needed for my beach trip.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects: I was definitely excited to try this out. I love the idea that it can last for up to ten days ! While the color isn’t exactly my style, I’m always up to try something new. The directions were really great and made application simple. Also, everything looked flawless – as if I had gotten them done professionally. However, within a few hours, it was already peeling off. I’ve included two photos – one taken a few minutes after I applied everything, and another one taken two hours later. I don’t know if maybe I botched the application and that’s why this didn’t work, or if this is what everyone has been experiencing. If you’ve tried them, let me know! I’d be interested to see what others think.
- Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Moonlight Path. Bath & Body Works describes this as, “Notes of French lavendar, lilly of valley, oak moss and musk are blended in this deeply romantic fine fragrance.” I’m not usually a mist person, but this stuff smells amazing. It’s very sultry, and I love it for summer nights! I wore it out last night, and I got so many compliments from everyone. Plus, new boy was smitten; I credit this mist!
- And a Strawberry Soyjoy Bar (130 calories, 5 g fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 220 mg potassium, 17 g carbs, and 4 g protein): I was kind of iffy about this, as some of these health bars are kind of hit or miss, but this was pretty tasty. I think I’ll buy a few to put in my Kate Spades for those days I’m running around.